We can provide advisory services in all types of insurance to enable our clients to manage their risks more knowledgably and cost-effectively.
We are available for all kinds of business insurance policies such as business interruption insurance, property insurance, marine insurance, liability insurance and health insurance, etc…
Our consultations services would help clients to address the challenges of large and complex claims by conducting investigations, determining causes, assessing damage and liability, performing valuations of losses, addressing business interruption, remediation and recovery and providing regulatory guidance.
Among our main expertise areas are
- Evaluation of the clients’ existing policies to gain an in-depth understanding of your current policies. The evaluation considers:
- insurance company financial strength and their ability to meet future claims.
- Amount of coverage.
- Policy design, suitability and cost.
- Ownership structure as it relates to clients’ goals and objectives.
- Options for optimizing benefits.
- Recommendation for solutions that best meet clients’ goals and objectives and propose an action plan.
- Reviewing periodically clients’ plan to ensure that policies continue to meet the goals and objectives.
- Risk assessment: we do a through look at the clients’ workplace to identify those things, situations, processes, etc… that may cause harm and after identification is make, we analyze and evaluate how likely and severe the risk is when this determination is made, we can next, decide what measures should be in place to effectively eliminate or control the harm from happening.