We offer the most comprehensive and professional marine surveys available, with competitive rates, such as:
- Draft surveys.
- On/ off hire & bunker surveys.
- Ullage surveys.
- Cargo surveys.
- Container surveys and issuance of IICL certificates.
- Collision surveys.
- Hold/Hatch Surveys.
- Ultrasonic tests.
- P&I/ H&M condition surveys and follow ups.
- F&FO damage surveys.
- Off specification bunker surveys and analysis at reputable laboratories.
- Pre loading steel surveys.
- Monitoring of cargo condition during the loading/discharging.
- Fender surveys.
- Preloading/ Loading cargo condition survey with issuance of remarks on cargo condition as per P&I Rules.
- Sealing/Unsealing of cargo holds.
- Inspection of lashing and dunnage.
- Pre-Purchase/ Pre-charter Survey, including the thorough inspection and operation of all vessel systems, including Propulsion Systems, Electrical Systems, Fuel Systems, Navigational Systems, Plumbing Systems, and all other machinery and electronics.
- Determination of the vessel’s “Fair Market Value”.
- Tally count.
Ability to arrange for disposal of damaged or rejected cargoes such as grains, foodstuff, chemical, etc.. and finalizing all related formalities.
Cargo Salvage Services
In case of damaged or rejected cargoes, we are able to assist in selling these cargoes through international competent salvage buyers so as to reduce costs, demurrage and potential storage expenses.