We offer the most comprehensive and professional marine surveys available, with competitive rates, such as:
- Draft surveys.
- On/ off hire & bunker surveys.
- Ullage surveys.
- Cargo surveys.
- Container surveys and issuance of IICL certificates.
- Collision surveys.
- Hold/Hatch Surveys.
- Ultrasonic tests.
- P&I/ H&M condition surveys and follow ups.
- F&FO damage surveys.
- Off specification bunker surveys and analysis at reputable laboratories.
- Pre loading steel surveys.
- Tally count.
- Monitoring of cargo condition during the loading/discharging.
- Preloading/ Loading cargo condition survey with issuance of remarks on cargo condition as per P&I Rules.
- Sealing/Unsealing of cargo holds.
- Inspection of lashing and dunnage.
- Pre-Purchase/ Pre-charter Survey, including the thorough inspection and operation of all vessel systems, including Propulsion Systems, Electrical Systems, Fuel Systems, Navigational Systems, Plumbing Systems, and all other machinery and electronics.
- Determination of the vessel’s “Fair Market Value”.
If requested by our client, we are able to arrange for the disposal of rejected cargoes, and in this connection, formal tenders will be called where appropriate. If repair estimates are required, these can be provided, either by the attending surveyor, or formally, by a local repair facility. The Survey Report will include full particulars of the shipment/ carriage and whenever possible, the actual cause of the damage will be identified.
Cargo Salvage Services
In case of damaged or rejected cargoes, we are able to assist in selling these cargoes through international competent salvage buyers so as to reduce costs, demurrage and potential storage expenses.